Statewide Roadside Assistance - Horrendous!

I'm givIing this company is a poor review in terms of customer servcice, availability, and professionalism. I was waiting from 11:29 a.m.

until 3:22 p.m.

and they didn't so much as call to notify me or expain why they were late. Insurance companies need to disassociate themselves with businesses that do not value their customers.

Statewide Roadside Assistance - Roadside Assistance Review from Springtown, Pennsylvania

Springtown, Pennsylvania 0 comments

Car ran out of gas. MetLife roadside dispatcher got this service for me. here's the timeline of their service

11:25 I called MetLife. That said driver will call me 5 minutes before arrival.

11:29 got the text from MetLife that eta is 12:28

12:21 got a automated call that help is on the way

12:41 I called 267-388-8100. Nobody answered. Voicemail not set up

12:43 I called the above number again. Same thing.

I continued to call the for about 5 times. Nothing.

12:51 I called MetLife again and was told that they're 20 minutes away. I was give the same useless number to contact Statewide Roadside Serivice.

1:15 called 267-388-8100. No answer.

1:17 called MetLife again and was told they're 15 minutes away and will call me. I requested other number to contact Statewide Roadside but was told that's the only number.

1:40 called 267- 388- 8100 multiple times. Still no answer.

If I had known it'll take more than 2 hours for road side assistance to bring gas, I'd have walk to a gas station.

The worst partis they keep telling you another 20 minutes and no call about delay. I'm still waiting right now. Who knows what time they will show up, if ever.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of statewide roadside assistance roadside assistance. Statewide Roadside Assistance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned statewide roadside assistance roadside assistance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Statewide Roadside Assistance.

I wasted a whole lot of money as statewide roadside assistance in Toms River New Jersey

Toms River, New Jersey 1 comment

this place advertises full service auto repair what a joke! after having my vehicle for 2 weeks in charging me 1400 dollars I drove there to pick up my vehicle and they forgot to tell me that it wasn't finished after they already told me to pick it up upon getting the vehicle it had the same problem but I took it there for so after finding a real mechanic it only cost me $800 to get it fixed and it runs like a champ now I also watch them change the oil filter and when they started the vehicle up it shot oil all over everything including the sidewalk of the neighborhood they did the repairs on!!!

apparently part of the garage is actually the sidewalk in the street real high class place I wouldn't let this place change my tire let alone tell my vehicle or do another repair save yourself the money and the grief find a real mechanic! this place is located in Toms River New Jersey

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of statewide roadside assistance roadside assistance from Statewide Roadside Assistance. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Statewide Roadside Assistance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was whole fiasco. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Statewide Roadside Assistance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States #1209617

YOU HIRED NORM MOBILE AUTO REPAIR WHO WORKED OUT OF MY GARAGE. MY COMPANY HAD NO OBLIGATION TO YOU AND YOU DID NOT PAY ME. YOU MISTATE FACTS AND YOU NEED TO CLARIFY TO THE PUBLIC.